Friday 20 December 2013

My mum and brother come to visit

For the last 2 weeks my mum and brother have been here visiting and that time seems to have flown by. I was planning to update my blog while they were here but things never turn out like we plan.

In summary we went on a couple of long treks one into the mountains through the forest and one up a long long stairway of a mountain to a cave.


We had dinner in a few places



Went to see a couple local rivers one for dinosaur footprints and the other for some lunch

Me and my brother went spear fishing but only came back with snails to eat. We also visited and spoke to some westerners living around the area.

and of course lots of just messing around.






We did manage to finally see the vegetarian alligator at a temple that I had mentioned in a previous post.

One of my nights spear fishing I came across a turtle and afraid that the local would find it instead of me and eat it I took it home and kept him for a few days before finally relocating him/her to a big lake on my mum and brothers last day here.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased Joyce enjoyed her (Maiden) visit to Thailand. Can I request a future post, 'An account of a typical day' might be boring, but I doubt it. So pleased it's working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kev I had a wonderful holiday only problem was time went to fast xxx

    ReplyDelete